Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pecker In A Knot

Drove to Starbucks for coffee the other day and parked in a tight spot, unintentionally nudging the bumper of the new beetle behind me. Owner of new beetle came roaring up, raving that I bumped his car.

"Any damage?", I enquired.

I interrupted his frothing rant to say that if there was damage to his vehicle, we would address it and, otherwise, not to get his pecker in a knot.

SO HE GOT HIS PECKER IN A KNOT!

The lady with him may have gotten her CLIT IN A SNIT as well, but I thought it best not to inquire.

I informed him that I did not have time for his bullshit and walked away.

I proceeded inside to my soft chair by the window, where my friend Jim informed me that the "gentleman" had spat all over my car, especially on the door handles.

A day in the lifeā€¦

No other reason for this post.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home