Friday, August 28, 2009

HP Mini

Day before yesterday,I bought an HP Mini 110 from Costco in Burnaby for $401CAN including tax. Windows XP home, 160 GB hard drive, 2 year warranty from Costco, 90 day unconditional return (provided not run over by a train or something).

One thing I do not understand is that I had to pay tax on $400 for this thing, even though the selling price was only $350 after the $50 coupon from HP. I have run into this before with photo rebate coupons, and it seems just plain wrong, but I checked with the tax people and Costco is just following the law.

So far, this thing seems worth the money. Costco also had an Acer netbook for $10 less, but it did not have a non-reflective screen like the HP, something that makes a huge difference to me.

By having a Starbucks card (you have to register it), I get 2 hours free Wifi every day and of course I buy the same stuff anyway. I am posting from Starbucks now and

OmiGod!! Somebody's cologne! Am I going to faint or puke?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home