Thursday, June 22, 2006

Who the Hell is Ken Erickson?

    I am a longshoreman from Vancouver who likes to travel in Latin America. One trip I even brought back a wife. At kenerickson.net I have photos and writings from Mexico, South and Central America. You can email me at kenvanportbc@gmail.com
 
    My son Alejandro travelled with me in South America and studied at Universidad Católica in Santiago. His blog is at     http://web.mac.com/luther_driggers/iWeb/Al/  Speaking of Alejandro, I must acknowledge his assistance teaching me about computers: I first got a computer in 2004 and still need lots of advice with it.
 
If you watched "Survivor Panama" on TV, you might enjoy reading “A Vancouver Longshoreman Survives the Pearl Islands”, an account of my 8 days living in bat-infested accomodation in a fishing village, going out every day in a dugout canoe with a fisherman called Chichito.
 
    Most of my photos are of birds or animals; welcome to my trophy room. I am a hunter; I love stalking things, capturing their images and enjoying them later. Sometimes I look at a photo and wonder what the creature is doing now. Nicer than shooting it and having it for dinner, although I admit to dining on iguana, rhea and capybara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home